Sunday, January 1, 2017

How to wear 'The Bonnie"



As you know shoes have a very special place in a woman's heart, and closet. Some shoes hold great memories, which leads to nostalgia. We squeal in delight when we purchase new shoes, we walk different when we get all dressed up, we can't help it. Haven't most of us shoe lovers delighted in dress up and would always walk around in our mother's pumps? I know I did, my love of heels came at a very early age.... it's no wonder I have started my very own shoe collection.


The Shavon Dorsey footwear brand is not for the faint of heart, it's for the confident woman who commands attention when she walks in the room, she struts with ease, she is always stylish, and people always want to dress like her.  She's a trendsetter, a go-getter, and she is not afraid to push the boundaries of fashion, she thinks the old "no white after labor day" rule is just plain old silly, because she can rock whatever she wants at any given time. 
She doesn't follow what others do, instead she makes others want to follow her, she stands out in a crowd.
My footwear brand is made with high quality materials, style, edge, extreme comfort, and the natural ability to garner attention.



"The Bonnie" is a 4 inch high heel mule made from 100% genuine leather, cushioned insole for extreme comfort, with a gold tip for that added edge. I rung in 2017 rocking these sexy mules and I literally danced all night in them, more specifically I did the Cha Cha slide, The Running Man (both versions LOL), The Wobble, The Electric slide, and jumping around. Hours and hours of dancing and I kid you not, my feet NEVER hurt, not even when I sat down and stood back up, I didn't have that burning we all get at the ball of our feet. So when I say "extreme comfort" I am not kidding. We ladies don't like to be uncomfortable in our shoes, and then have to switch out of them to our flats, which changes the "look" of our outfits. I am proud to say I didn't have to change into flats, I didn't even bring any with me. 


Get ready to own your very own pair of "The Bonnie" from the Shavon Dorsey footwear brand. It's available for pre-order right now!! So order yours today.


Until next time follow me on Instagram Shoes_by_Shavon and follow my boutique on Instagram Blue Closet Boutique

Shoes and squeals. 

XOXO

Shavon

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love The Bonnie. They're beautiful. I've never seen anything like it. I wish I could wear heels, I would buy these in a heartbeat! Good luck with your line. I will keep watching for a pair I could walk in. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much!! It really means a lot to me. Please follow my blog and my Instagram (Instagram.com/shoes_by_shavon ) as I will be announcing my Spring collection very soon. I'm sure there's a shoe in that collection you can walk in 😊.
      Stay tuned.

      Delete